Invite your LinkedIn connections to follow your LinkedIn business page
Like any good professional present on the social network LinkedIn, you have created a page business and you feed it with quality content.
However, you would like members of your LinkedIn network to follow your page, to have more subscribers and therefore greater influence on the network?
In this article I will explain how to invite your LinkedIn connections to follow the page of your business !
Invite your contacts to follow their LinkedIn company page: it’s out in 2019!
Previously, if you want to get your connections to follow your business page, you had to go through “back door” methods. For example, you could send them a message in LinkedIn’s internal messaging system politely asking them to do, which is a rather time consuming method. You could also bet on the publication of your content with high added value to interest your network until it follows your page on its own. Finally you could also run a campaign with LinkedIn Ads by establishing a precise strategy to increase the number of subscribers to your business page.
Launched in June 2019, then stopped and finally relaunched in November 2019, this feature allows you to directly invite members of your network of relationships to follow your company page, a bit like the Facebook principle “Invite friends” . This is quite a good thing, because with a few clicks you can explicitly suggest to your connections that:
- Your company has a page on LinkedIn;
- In just a few seconds they can help you shine a little more on the social network;
- By following your page they will have direct access to your company’s news.
Inviting your contacts to follow your LinkedIn company page: how to do it?
First of all, it you need to have a business page, it seems obvious! I wrote a guide to help you create your company page on LinkedIn , do not hesitate to consult it.
Now let’s move on down to business and find out how to invite your LinkedIn connections to follow your business page.
- In the top bar on the LinkedIn site, click on your photo, then in the MANAGE tab click on the name of the company page. You are now on the page of your administration center. It is from this interface that you can manage various aspects of your business page.
- At the top right, just above your banner, click on “Administrative Tools”
- You will see, in the section Expand your audience , “Invite relationships”:
- Click on it, then select the connections you want to solicit. Each administrator can send up to 50 requests per day. It is possible to invite the same person only once.
- Send your invitations.
Here is what it gives from the point of view of your target Internet users:
To go further and not just send invitations, I invite you to read the article on strategies to adopt to get more followers on your LinkedIn business page.